Hi everyone,

The latest changes:
- Added an About Dialog.
- Fixed automatic image updating in main view (i.e. if a preview image only becomes available after creating the view, it will now be added). - Linked ABS. Migrated some fragments in addition to the settings activity to use the v4 compatibility library / ABS. - Improved the GUI for blank screen display: rotated view added, return button fixed.
- Fixed line breaks in notes export (LO side).

Attached is a screenshot of the About Dialog -- it is loosely based on the LO equivalent -- I'm not entirely sure what would be appropriate to be shown here, but it can be easily edited.

Thanks to tml for pointing out that ActionBarSherlock is already present. At the moment ant building of the remote fails due to a missing sdk.dir: I assume this is somewhere in the build scripts being used for the android viewer; I'll be taking a more detailed look tomorrow. (Building with Eclipse works fine though after the prerequisite setting up.)

Cheers,

Andrzej