- Replace the ActionBar with ActionbarSherlock.

We already have one copy of that in git, in android/abs-lib, used by
Iainb's stuff in android/experimental/LibreOffice4Android, hopefully
we don't need a second copy;)  LibreOffice4Android refers to abs-lib
simply by a line in the project.properties, that apparently is enough
for Ant?

(Similarly I already need a copy of the android compatibility library
copied into my app before building, which I would include in this setup
script.)

In LibreOffice4Android's Makefile (which is "manually written", more
or less, we don't have much factoring out of common stuff yet in the
Android thingies) we simply copy the android-support-v4.jar from the
SDK to the abs-lib/libs directory.

--tml