Hi everyone,

Today's progress
- Added rotated views (involved some refactoring of the presentation activity to allow for restarts). - Some touchup on the pairing UI on the android side, minor touchups on the LibO side. - Refactoring of the presentation activity/fragments to use Broadcasts rather than a Messenger (is simpler to manage).

At the moment the app is only Android 4.0+ compatible -- this could be changed fairly simply to allow use on Android 2+, what I'd need to do is:
- Replace fragments with the compatibility library equivalent (very simple).
- Replace the ActionBar with ActionbarSherlock.

The second involves using an external library (Apache licenced) -- it needs to be built as an android library project while building the app -- i.e. you need to download a tar, extract it, run ant on the contents, then reference it's directory from our app -- should I add some sort of automation for this? (Similarly I already need a copy of the android compatibility library copied into my app before building, which I would include in this setup script.)

Cheers,

Andrzej