Hi Iain,

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 12:36 +0100, Iain Billett wrote:
When you run update it opens that tool and just automatically selects
certain packages you neeed. When I ran it those tool packages were
installed. The only thing I don't have is the Jelly Bean SDKs... I
doubt that's the problem but I'll need them in the future anyway.

        I ran ./android - selected the sdk at the top in the tree in the Tools
section - AFAIR this thing is not selected or updated automatically. You
have to select it manually, do the update, and then re-start (with some
cd `pwd` in between).

Also, I gave up on Eclipse completely about 4/5 weeks ago as it has a
bug such that you can't replace tabs with spaces automatically so
isn't even good for writing code...

        Oh - that's annoying; presumably a little sed script could help with
that after editing and before committing :-)

        It was quite odd to see my work nicely indenting & mostly re-writing
FileUtilities.java appear again re-(not)indented ;-)

        ATB,

                Michael.