On 2 August 2012 12:00, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> wrote:
   This only builds on windows. I do expect some problems, because
   I only smoketested the code (replacing all commands by touch $@).

There were few problems ;-)
After
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=feature/gbuild_ure&id=d8fc82680dd530ed201cfa0eb4491c093469e191
It is possible to build cli_ure but..

with make -k && make or similar because
the CliLibrary things are missing dependency on cliuno.snk, something
like f7f593dd299d11edbb85ba66b10ca1c47cf26ca4
I thought you will find a best place for that dep :-)

I've removed -warnaserror+ . It should not be bad ?

What's worse is that I made random symbol exported from
cli_cppuhelper_native library.
I tried to build it with dmake and find out what symbols should be
exported from there but found nothing.
So that library is proly useless ? Anyway, who cares, it's windows..
but with rules in gbuild in such cases you are missing .lib file and get error.
I've found out this some time ago when I was converting some windows module.
So, the exported symbol is workaround for this.

Best,
Matus