Hi David,

On 2 August 2012 12:00, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi all,

now that 3.6.0 is sucessfully out, I have started pushing gbuild
conversion forward again. The latest result of my effort is on branch
feature/gbuild_ure

Nice, looks really good :-)

1/ Module bridges has been converted to gbuild. This module is _crucial_
   for UNO. Have I already said that you want to test the branch? The
   absolute minimum to check that C++ bridge still works is to run

   make testtools.all

I need for both linux and windows to add proper version of
+    -env:URE_INTERNAL_LIB_DIR=file://$(OUTDIR)/lib \
into CustomTarget_uno_test.mk
No idea why and how it works in master, so I did not commit it.

Thanks,
Matus