On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> wrote:

        I guess we'd want to do that build regularly; perhaps doing some
tweaking to make it part of Lubos' clang / tinderbox build might be a
good long-term solution ?

Hrm. On second thought, maybe we should wait to see if the reports are
actually investigated first, before we start working on a more
permanent and regularly updated system ? Permanent updated exports
arent really useful if nobody takes the time to investigate.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Olivier Hallot