Glad you like it. Yes, a permanent regular solution is a good idea,
but i have no idea onhow to intergrate it in your current solution.

On 8/3/12, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> wrote:
Hi John,

On Fri, 2012-08-03 at 09:00 +0200, John Smith wrote:
Thanks for all the help and tips everyone provided. I finally have
successfully run the clang analyzer on LibreOffice ~master with
'--with-system-libs'. The only exceptions being:

      Great :-)

I have uploaded the generated report here:
http://lbalbalba.x90x.net/clang-analyzer/libreoffice-with-system-libs/

      And we updated the easy-hack bug to point there too IIRC :-)

PS2: I would have loved to mention the exact revision of 'master' I
ran this test on, but Im really new to git. Is there a git command
that can provide a human readable/meaningful revision number, like you
can get with 'svn info' ?

      There are lots of ways, this works:

      git log | head -n1

      And requires little mental space to remember ;-)

      I guess we'd want to do that build regularly; perhaps doing some
tweaking to make it part of Lubos' clang / tinderbox build might be a
good long-term solution ?

      Thanks !

              Michael.