On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 09:09:27AM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
Do we have an ongoing list of "open issues" that we keep track of and up to
date?

Yes, its called bugzilla. ;)

If not it might be a good idea to get one going. I think that there
are at least 3-4 things in the past couple months that have had serious
conversations but a decision was never made to finalize things. The most
notable that I remember is the CTL discussion that we had over the course
of a couple weeks. Quite a few users are requesting us to make a final
decision on that and it's kind of just in limbo.

What purpose shall this (third) database/list of issues (after bugzilla
tracking _all_ bugs and the MAB metabug boiling down to those that we really
shouldnt miss out)?

Best,

Bjoern