Hi all,

Today I:
- fixed the Listener lifecycle.
- fixed the Transmitter lifecycle.

It turns out that I mistakenly though my code from yesterday worked, it turned out to be one part worked, and I failed to test the rest.

I.e. I'm still having a problem with using the Transmitter from a different thread -- I'm not entirely sure where the problem lies yet, and am still in the middle of debugging. Specifically I was usually getting a segfault the second time I push a string onto a queue (from a separate call to the same method of the class containing the queue) -- it seems that the data I push onto the queue is corrupting, since when I try to access it after exiting the method in which it was added to the queue, garbage is returned (the segfault has stopped for some reason, but I still have garbage returned). The Condition in the same object also doesn't work as expected -- I assume this is related. As far as I can tell something is going wrong when accessing the memory used by Transmitter from a different thread.

Cheers,
Andrzej