Michael Meeks píše v St 04. 07. 2012 v 11:11 +0100:
On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 21:05 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
@Tor: Is rsvg available at all on these platforms? Can we make it a hard dep?
If not, is that limited masterpages functionality ok for these experimental
platformsi for now?

      We have bigger problems than svg on Android / iOS to fix for now ;-) so
that's a non-issue I think. We should get this stuff in for Beta3, ASAP
IMHO.

Yup, I like the new templates. We could solve potential problems with
svg later. In the worst case, we could use png pictures back again.

I have fixed the strings in the sfx2/source/doc/templatelocnames.src,
see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=feature/masterpages&id=e61575aed4c544cacf2bcd68114e2b732da9417e

Then I squashed all 18 commits into 1 because it significantly reduced
size of the commit and pushed into 3-6 branch and master, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=728efa237e8c864cc207bf8d5c0904ca366b133d
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-6&id=01e1714d0cb613cb192c7dc8e997789ec1aa73aa

Thanks a lot for the great work.

Best Regards,