I'm rather fond of if (A ? !B : A) myself [;<).

I agree.  if (A && !B) is functional and a trifle.

This is not a legal opinion.  But if anyone on AOOi is angry about it, it will just make us look
ridiculous.  There is no lack of opportunities for us to do that without getting this fussy about
something that is good for all of us to handle properly.  Providing attribution to the AOOi
bugzilla and/or fix might be nice.

 - Dennis