Hi everybody:

Rigth now I'm trying to compile the LibreOffice 3.5.2 version source code in a PC with Windows 7,
but I have two errors and I can't fix it.

I followed every step like documentation :

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build/es

After install all pre-requisites
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies

I run the autogen command without problems, I extracted the contents of
LibreOffice-core-3.5.2.2.tar.xz a path c:\Libo and execute the command

make fetch.

The compilation began inmediatilly, but after a few hours compiling, marked the following error in
the package 102 of 156

=============
(102/156) Building module unotest
=============

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/c/libo/python
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/c/libo/icu

 it seems you are using a threaded build, which means that the
 actual compile error is probably hidden far above, and could be
 inside any of these other modules:
     python
 please re-run build inside each one to isolate the problem.

As the manual says, I tried to build each module separately, in both cases I get this error:

=============
(1/1) Building module python

=============
Entering /cygdrive/c/libo/python

dmake:  Warning: -- Found file corresponding to virtual target
[./wntmsci12.pro/misc/build/Python-2.6.1/PC/pyconfig.h].
Generador de proyectos de Microsoft (R) Generador de proyectos de Visual C++ - Versi▒n de l▒nea de
comandos 9.00.30729

vcbuild.exe : error VCBLD0001: VCProjectEngine.dll no se puede cargar.
Aseg▒rese de que el archivo VCProjectEngine.dll se encuentra en el mismo directorio que el archivo
vcbuild.exe.
dmake:  Error code 127, while making './wntmsci12.pro/misc/build/so_built_so_python'
Retrying /cygdrive/c/libo/python

dmake:  Warning: -- Found file corresponding to virtual target
[./wntmsci12.pro/misc/build/Python-2.6.1/PC/pyconfig.h].
Generador de proyectos de Microsoft (R) Generador de proyectos de Visual C++ - Versi▒n de l▒nea de
comandos 9.00.30729

vcbuild.exe : error VCBLD0001: VCProjectEngine.dll no se puede cargar.
Aseg▒rese de que el archivo VCProjectEngine.dll se encuentra en el mismo directorio que el archivo
vcbuild.exe.
dmake:  Error code 127, while making './wntmsci12.pro/misc/build/so_built_so_python'

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/c/libo/python

 it seems that the error is inside 'python', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

/usr/bin/sh
cd C:/libo
source ./Env.Host.sh
cd python
rm -Rf C:/libo/python/wntmsci12.pro # optional module 'clean'
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level

I searched the DLL mentioned in the error (VCProjectEngine.dll), and this is in the same folder
where the file VCBuild.exe, in the following path:
C:\software\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\vcpackages

Can someone tell me what I have to do to fix this error?

Best Regards
Leonardo Josué