hello,
this bug is a bad regression. Following with debugger, I had as suspect the function void Outliner::ProvideNextTextObject (void) line 979 in sd/source/ui/view/Outliner.cxx (or something called late from this) as main suspect.

After bibisect from QA  the commit

bdfbbb33a491f3ce34375de14ba33436b04
slidesorter1: #i116014# Outliner holds ViewShell as weak_ptr.
* found as LGPLv3-only fix at svn rev 1172131 (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1172131)

touch the suspected function, within the commit frame between last good and first bad binaries.

As I just do not understand what it is about here, (neither the goal of the change nor the actual content), could you have a look about it? I guess it will be the quickest way.

Beware: currently this commit is just a suspect, since I need more than 4 hours to compile (I am on linux, yeah, but with my hardware...) I am still compiling the checkout to try & test.

If / when I get more info (means I have compiled it), I will update to confirm (or not) my suspect.

Thanks and regards
Pierre-André