Hi Eike,

I just uploaded a diff file and test document to bug50950.
The ODFF1.2-compliant functions work and I would like some help from you with importing old-style
formulas from documents saved with previous LibO versions.
Your plan from June 7 (see below) seems clear to me, but I don't know where the import formula
complier is located and how to best change it.

* during import's formula compile step for ISOWEEKNUM check if a second

 argument is provided

 * if so and if it is a constant value !=1 strip the argument (the

   Monday case that was and is real ISO 8601)

 * if it is a constant value ==1 map the function to WEEKNUM

   * there's a slight chance that a user wanted exactly the behavior

     "ISO but Sunday" resulting from the current undocumented

     implementation details, which isn't supported by ODF WEEKNUM

     definition, but I think that should be a very rare case, if at

     all, and is neglectable

 * if it is not a constant (i.e. computed) argument do nothing and let

   the interpreter complain about the second parameter

I may have to help you with the compiler internals, give me a heads-up when you're stuck there.

Also, I have not done anything yet about MS Office/Lotus/Qpro import/export limitations.

I look forward to your hint(s)/advise/nit-picking of my code :)

Winfried