On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 02:32:23PM +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
 does somebody know why support for precompiled headers has been removed from
LibreOffice?

So back in the days:
- lack of an insanely fast windows tinderbox
- most people are on non-pch platforms, breaking the pch build regularly

I shed a tear after the decision, as getting PCH into gbuild was real pain --
topped in complexity only by the stuff needed for three-layer office.
As long as we have most devs on non-windows platforms, we would need something
like gerrit, quick windows tinderboxes and a real good tinderbox dispatcher to
make like not suck for everyone with PCH.

Best,

Bjoern