On 11 June 2012 17:02, Eike Rathke <erack@redhat.com> wrote:
Hopefully some quick ideas in the reply to your personal mail help.
And yes, let keep things on the ML now.

Right, so, I've finally moved the collaboration initiation to the
contacts widget.
You can now select a contact you want to collaborate with.

I'm attaching two patches.
First could be pushed I guess.
I have no idea what's the difference between
- ExecMethod = Execute and putting code to sc/source/ui/view/cellsh3.cxx
- ExecMethod = ExecuteEdit and code in sc/source/ui/view/cellsh1.cxx
Probably it does not matter ?

The second is a mess.
I was struggling with Set/GetUserData for a while and created struct
AccountContact hack.
Surely there is a better way ?

Also I've reduced TeleManager::get() calls a little and I don't like
the two variants of TeleManager.
Something has to be done about that when I will understand it more.

You can run LibreOffice with
LIBO_TUBES=slave ./soffice --calc on both sides and it works.
Well, only if they are different machines, but that's the only
scenario, I guess.
Locally you need the master / slave differentiation.

What do you suggest to do next ?
Well, I need to do the last school exam :-( but then..

Thanks,
Matus