Hi Petr,

thank you for the reminder, I also regret that I often only find "Bug 12345 added", and I have to go to the bug and have to check what kind of bug it is and why it might be MAB ...

please, add comments into the meta bugs when you add new most annoying
bugs. One line describing the problem is enough.

Only for additional clarification for users who joined bug triagers team not too long ago, that means: please do not simply add a "Blocks 37361" into the annoying bug's report, but open Tracker Bug 37361, add No of your bug to "Depends on" and cite your bug's summary line and add 1-2 lines explaining why it should be "MAB".

Petr explained why that accelerates the workflow.

Best rgards

Rainer