On 06/10/2012 01:13 PM, Gökçen Eraslan wrote:
I have commented out outdated parts and added a
com::sun::star::uno::Reference<  com::sun::star::beans::XMaterialHolder>
to make it work. Patch is attached. In IRC, Tor said that writing a unit
test is a better way. Maybe I can write one.

I pushed the patch now, as <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4eeaa94ae07f45f0e9f1f05c474fa75e955d4e70> "Make DO_TEST_PDF code work again." (In the future, please provide patches created with "git format-patch" as they are easier to handle.)

For the functionality removed through cleanups, you can either leave it commented out for now, or---if it would be useful for your work---get the relevant functions back and wrap their declarations and definitions in #ifdef DO_TEST_PDF.

Replacing this "inline" test code with a unit test would surely be desirable. However, I would consider that of minor importance for your GSoC project and would advise against spending any more time than necessary on this right now.

Stephan