Hi

I am trying to commit a xml file with blank lines iserted for readbility.

When I issue the git commit, it complains empty lines are a no-no.

Is there a way to override this feature?

tdf@olivier-Vostro-3500:~/git/core/dictionaries/pt_BR$ git commit
--author="Raimundo Moura <raimundo.smoura@gmail.com>" description.xml
dictionaries.xcu hyph_pt_BR.dic manifest.xml pt_BR.aff pt_BR.dic
README_en.txt README_hyph_pt_BR.txt README_pt_BR.txt
*
* You have some suspicious patch lines:
*
* In dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml
* trailing whitespace (line 12)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:12:
* trailing whitespace (line 17)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:17:
* trailing whitespace (line 28)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:28:
* trailing whitespace (line 39)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:39:
* trailing whitespace (line 42)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:42:
* trailing whitespace (line 48)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:48:
* trailing whitespace (line 49)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:49:
* trailing whitespace (line 51)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:51:
* trailing whitespace (line 52)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:52:    <!-- If you uploadet your
extension to the repository (which should be the default!)
* trailing whitespace (line 57)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:57:
* trailing whitespace (line 67)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:67:
* trailing whitespace (line 68)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:68:    <!-- This link will be generated
by repository. Check if this already works for multiple languages.
* trailing whitespace (line 69)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:69:         If not you may provide it
manually if you like.
* trailing whitespace (line 74)
dictionaries/pt_BR/description.xml:74:
tdf@olivier-Vostro-3500:~/git/core/dictionaries/pt_BR$