Hi Alberto,

Many thanks for your patches. You solved an easy hack and you fixed a
bug! Congratulations! :) Your work will be included in our next main
release, LibreOffice 3.6, and in next bugfix release, LibreOffice
3.5.5. I combined your 2 patches into 1.

Next time, please do not mark bug as RESOLVED FIXED, until your patch
is committed. Please use your real name in git config. It is easier to
send patches directly to mailing list
<libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org>, they may get lost in bugzilla
(nobody notices that they are there).

Thanks again, and looking forward to receiving your next patch on the
mailing list.

Andras