Hi Joel,

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 23:49 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
Sure thing, I'll include it here and add a link as soon as I post over
at freedesktop bugs

        This is prolly best on the libreoffice-qa list (I just CC'd it) - but
it's interesting on the hackers list too. Your cleanup sounds most
welcome [ to a non QA expert such as myself at least ] :-)

With thousands of unknown bugs I think that this will help us divvy up
the work and prioritize a bit. After I do this phase I'll try to get
consensus on how to prioritize. Obviously security bugs and resource
leaks get highest, next I'm not sure but we can discuss this after.

        Wonderful :-)

I hope I'm not overstepping, just trying to help as much as possible
as it seems like there is a bit of a back log. If this isn't wanted
just let me know and I'll cease immediately.

        It's good to have more people getting stuck into the bug cleanup - of
course, worth getting advice / input from Rainer & the -qa list, but it
sounds like you're on a good track to me :-)

Thanks to everyone contributing to this great project.

        And thank-you ! it's really helpful to have more QA people scanning the
bug lists, confirming bugs & closing old duplicates.

        Having said that, there are thousands of open bugs - my report shows:
2.5k in the 'NEW' state, and 1.5k in the UNCONFIRMED state.

        Fixing 6bugs per day on average, that's a good pipeline of a couple of
years work of fixing ;-) so the prioritisation work is really very
greatly appreciated to ensure we fix the right bugs.

        Thanks !

                Michael.