On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Petr Mladek - pmladek@suse.cz wrote:
but I am not sure if my WinDbg output is any good.
It is probably less informative without the .pdb files. Anyway, I guess
that your are on the right way.

As I wrote earlier I have pdb symbols and source links in the WinDbg
outputs,
but I am concerned about missing FAULTING_SOURCE_LINE and
FAULTING_SOURCE_CODE sections.

If you are lost, just ask on this mailing list. Please, mention there
more details about your system, configure options, and the error message
with some context. Please, do it in separate mail, so we do not solve
too many problems in this thread :-)

Will do as I stuck on those on my way to master...
BTW: I am using sources from
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/.

You might fine some information in the build_info.txt file that is
available next to the related daily build.

Yes, I checked that, but haven't found why I had errors in my attempts
to do the builds.

Thanks for digging into it.

Well, it is very hard for a newcomer as more informations, settings,
parameters and tips you can get from the mailing lists than from wiki
articles. Hope to edit those a little bit when I succeed.
It is hell of a job to browse a huge number of threads to get this
running...

Best regards.