On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:27 AM, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> wrote:

Yes, and I plan to do that for the three of my branches. But
feature/gbuild_testtools is not a big change, compared to the others, is
based on pretty recent master (testtools does not change much anyway),
so I would allow it to go directly to master. But I will listen to
counterarguments, e.g., it is possible people (especially those not
using Linux/x86_64) do not have the time or processing power to test
more than one branch. That would be a good reason for merging all the
pending conversions onto one branch.

That was my angle indeed... especially for windows were any
out-of-band testing is a multiple hours operation, that do require so
manual attention.
So, as much as I want to test it _before_ we get to master, doing it
for 5 or 6 individual branch is a bit much

Norbert.