Seems reasonable for this TrainedMonkey. Pushed to 3-5

thanks

F.

On 06/05/12 22:41, Andras Timar wrote:
Hi,

Users complained that silent install on Windows installed all
languages (and made the install process slow). This is because the
language guessing logic is bound to the installer UI. The following
patch changes this behaviour. I think this is closer to that most
users want. We will run SelectLanguage before MigrateFeatureStates, so
users' selection from a previous installation will not be lost.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5bc7a02a0f958ccd2a6479c5214b436cb3d6136d

Best regards,
Andras