Tml I dunno if you want students to use my existing android project / app, please let me know if
thats not the case.

If you look in the android/experimental/eagles051387 that is where my basic project is, that you
are more then welcome to use or copy the project into another directory under your name in the same
experimental directory

Regards
Jonathan Aquilina