Hi Patrick,

On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 17:30 -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
Due to a license conflict with a project I was working on, I had the
task of building LibreOffice without OpenSSL support.

        Wow - cool :-)

Is there any interest in adding this type of multiple/fallback SSL
library support to LibreOffice?

        Yes very much so ! I'd love to rip openssl completely out of our
packages if possible, it's just silly to have redundant, duplicate
security critical libraries :-)

        Do you have a patch to read ? (that's always good), and can we have a
blanket MPL/LGPLv3+ license statement for all your contributions
as/when/if you send it.

        Great to hear from you ! :-)

        Thanks,

                Michael.