Hi Albert,

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 21:44 +0200, Albert Thuswaldner wrote:

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 21:10, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard@googlemail.com> wrote:

You need to export GetDefaultsOptions with SC_DLLPUBLIC in scmod.hxx.

Ok, that was simple enough. I have of course seen this SC_DLLPUBLIC
thing before, but never really understood the need for that. Now I do,
thanks Markus!

Please find the updated patch attached.

I would be okay to just push this patch as-is, but let's wait for Noel's
blessing just in case. ;-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc