On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 09:44 -0500, Daniel Bankston [danthedev] wrote:

May I please have a copy of that test document so that I can try to
resolve the problem you mentioned? (When time permits, that is.)

Hi Daniel,

First of all, thanks a lot for submitting the additional patch I've
asked for. :-)

I'll look through your changes to see what change might have caused the
shared formula import issue.  But in the meantime, I've attached a small
test file that shows the problem that Noel mentioned.

Excel basically shares identical formula tokens that are in neighboring
cells.  So, having contiguous cells that contain equivalent formula
expressions triggers the shared formula mechanism.

Calc currently piggybacks on top of the named range implementation to
handle this.  I forget how we are differentiating the shared formula
tokens from the regular named ranges, but I'll try to find out.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc