On Monday 16 of April 2012, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
Hi,

it should now be possible to build one (or more) libraries for debugging,
while building the rest nondebug. Thanks for Tor giving the inspiration to
this at the Hackfest!

 Is it possible to do the build also the other way around, i.e. e.g. "all but
sc"? If I work on something, I generally want to have also all its
dependencies built with debug (does it even make sense to build it
otherwise?), and if I understand the change correctly, I'd have to manually
find out what all the dependencies actually are. Given that sc/sd/sw are the
biggest three, it probably even makes the biggest difference to disable the
two that one does not work on.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz