On 13 April 2012 18:38, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@suse.cz> wrote:
On Friday 13 of April 2012, Matúš Kukan wrote:
Note that the modules' dependencies (in the sense: first build sal then
cppu) are written in <module>/prj/build.lst and build.pl reads them.

 Does this mean that if there is a build race condition in check because of a
missing runtime dependency, the problem is always inside the module?

In the sense that also tail_build is module, yes.
But in tail_build it can be missing from any module listed in
Module_tail_build.mk

So far I've seen these runtime dependency problems only in sal and i18npool.
I don't remember any from taill_build.
I just think they are not necessary and we need to build things before
testing anyway.

The difference is:
if you remove not tested library from module and run make check there
now: nothing happens, only tests are executed
after: it will get build first and then the tests are executed

Best,
Matus