Good evening all,

Since 3 days, my environment does not build fully (it did last week).
Win7 x64, building Win32 with msvc 2008 Express under Cygwin.
It stops when building libcairo. I tried to relaunch with:
/opt/lo/bin/make cairo.clean cairo

which lead to the command:
cl -MD -O2 -MD -LD -Ferelease/cairo.dll ../../../../lib/pixman-1.lib release/cairo-analysis-surface.obj release/cairo-arc.obj release/cairo-array.obj release/cairo-atomic.obj release/cairo-base64-stream.obj [SNIP]

whose end of output is :

   Creating library release/cairo.lib and object release/cairo.exp
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library cairo-deflate-stream.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _deflate referenced in function _cairo_deflate_stream_deflate cairo-deflate-stream.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _deflateEnd referenced in function __cairo_deflate_stream_close cairo-deflate-stream.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _deflateInit_ referenced in function __cairo_deflate_stream_create
release/cairo.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

The warning seems to come from parameters conflicts but am not sure whether it has an impact on the error just after.

Since I am the only one complaining (and tinderboxes do not report it neither), and nothing has changed there since December, I am in the dark about what is the source.

My autogen.lastrun is:
--with-max-jobs=3
--with-num-cpus=3
--disable-directx
--disable-binfilter
--without-junit
--disable-build-mozilla
--with-mozilla-build=/cygdrive/c/data/mozilla-build
--with-ant-home=/ant
--disable-odk
--with-windows-sdk-home=/cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.1
--disable-activex

Thanks for any help/insight/mentoring.

Regards

--