honnestly, i tried a lot of things, and even if it always ended whith the
same error, this link let some things to be installed

http://catacombae.blogspot.fr/2011/07/installing-xcode-326-in-mac-os-x-lion.html

Hmm. Now that you mention it, I do think I might in fact have had to
do some tricks like that when installing Xcode 3.2.6 on OS X 10.7. I
had forgotten all of it, sorry...

iknow have in Developper a directory SDK with 10.4.u, 10.5 10.6
( yes, i tried a lot of things)

Yep, that is right, those are the SDKs in Xcode 3.2.6.

using finder or command line, i do not know how to access this directory to
verify.

I *think* you should be able to just run the LO autogen.sh without any
options, and it *should* find your thusly installed Xcode 3.2.6. Do
you also have /usr/bin/gcc and g++, or just /Developer/usr/bin/gcc and
g++?

--tml