Hello Albert,

sorry that it took me some time but I had a long fight with our chart
interpolation algorithm and was not able to update my tree for more
than a week.

- ScSortDescriptor::FillSortParam looks like there might happen some
index out of bounds access

So I have updated the patch with respect to your comments above and
corrected all the issues except for the last one, which I honestly can
not find. There are several ScSortDescriptor::FillSortParam in
different files which are touch by my patch. So could help me pointing
out the line(s) which you are concern about?

Reviewed and pushed your patch. Fixed the out-of bounds access in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d31f5476fddda994cad6920f7383e4c92ccac9a2

And had to revert it immediately. We can use initializer lists because
older gcc versions don't know this feature. I got spammed by nearly
every of our tinderbox. I tried to fix them but the whole patch is
build around that.

Can you try to create a version of the patch without initializer list usage?

Regards,
Markus