On Friday 30 of March 2012, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 08:58 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 03/30/2012 08:51 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Looks like this kills MinGW builds

Ah, looks like Luboš already fixed it, with
e20fa170160e1bb1953ad171e092edfb3de531af.

      At root there is some *serious* badness that crept in here. I'd really
like someone to spend some time to unwind how exactly we managed to
screw up our configure.in -so- badly and it remain un-detected for so
long.

 Assuming I'm not missing some bigger badness, this specific problem was
caused by 2130deb2d13f7cbb5b5e55c061ad794e47e6999d , which is less than 2
months old, and it wasn't really anything that big. The change shouldn't have
put enable_cairo_canvas on the same level like with_system_cairo, as
disabling the canvas caused the internal cairo to be dragged in by things
depending on it.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz