Hello Noel,

I just noticed that one of the following commits introduced a serious
regression in chart2. Can you please recheck them by opening the test
document in fdo#47632 and switch to edit mode. Then select one data
series and select the chart type menu entry in the pop-up menu. This
will immediately crash in chart2uno with a null pointer dereference.

3ffdb45ae047f12480e73fdd4b28fe35f1e8d48c
4aa72e0dee42c80667083c0b86a3d0ec5381c1ae
13bf19769e6e0522d920594225b9baa2c1b7dd63
6af00cf90f4314be11ac7d8f186bb9da4f228cf1
db3786ee3aa0d8911042c9bbcea02cf36d96dfa1

Sorry had to revert these commits for now. They are breaking the
Linux-RHEL6-x86_64@14-with-check tinderbox. If you don't have enough
time to look into them please drop me a note and I will try to look
into them next week.

Just a short hint from what I saw while debugging the tinderbox
failure. It seems that your changes now sometimes result in empty data
sequences which results in empty charts. Please note that for testing
that charts are generated correctly you need to switch to chart edit
mode, otherwise it might happen that you only see a cached picture.

Regards,
Markus