On 18 March 2012 21:03, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@suse.cz> wrote:
 MSVC/Windows build fails at the very end with an error about emserlo.dll
missing, probably caused by the recent embedserv conversion to gbuild. As
this is seem to be build-system related, I'm at loss. Since there currently
doesn't seem to be any usable MSVC tinderbox, I've pasted at
http://pastebin.ca/2129689 the log for 'make'

hopefully fixed by
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=46dbbe4bc1d53f1e38fc7c407f6d5b5ebb2ae708

The problem with Windows builds is that build sometimes freezes.
I don't know how to debug that. There were dmake, make, perl
processes 'running' but with 0% CPU consuming.
Maybe also Voreppe suffers from this.

Best,
Matus