Tomáš Chvátal píše v Po 12. 03. 2012 v 14:07 +0100:
We in Gentoo are using that file because we use the helppack build in
the RPM files (same as translations) as those two really slow down the
build time with no real benefit for the user. So the crash is proper
because we are using local help files not the wiki. If I do not store
the helpfiles the online wiki loads properly.

Ah, I have finally understood your problems. I thought that these files
were needed for online/wiki help.

Hmm, I have had similar problem already in LO-3.4. I have solved it by
the following hack:

1. During build of the main package:

# hack to add icons for helpcontent that is build separately
(
    . ./*Env.Set.sh
    mkdir -p $SOLARVER/$INPATH/res/img
    perl helpcontent2/helpers/create_ilst.pl
-dir=default_images/res/helpimg >$SOLARVER/$INPATH/res/img/helpimg.ilst
)

2. during installation of the main package:

################
# common helpcontent files
# create symlinks to /usr/share for noarch help packages
mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%lo_prefix/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help
mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%_datadir/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help
echo "%dir %lo_prefix/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help"
file-lists/common_list.txt
echo "%dir %_datadir/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help"
file-lists/common_list.txt
for file in idxcaption.xsl idxcontent.xsl main_transform.xsl ; do
    install -m 644 solver/*/unxlng*.pro/bin/$file $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%
lo_prefix/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help
    ln -sf %lo_prefix/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help/$file
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%_datadir/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help
    echo "%lo_prefix/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help/$file"
file-lists/common_list.txt
    echo "%_datadir/%lo_home/%lo_basis_dir/help/$file"
file-lists/common_list.txt
done

You might either use similar hacks in your build script.

Or even better would be to add extra option --enable-common-help-files
or so and make sure that helpcontent2/helpers/create_ilst.pl is called
during normal build and that the files are installer. You need to modify
scp2 to fix the installation.

Best Regards,
Petr