Hi Markus
On 06/03/12 00:28, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
Hey,

[1] fixes a crash when you use the mouse wheel while a formula is in
the selected cell. We should not handle the mouse wheel event for the
input line.

I think this patch is safe. I did not move the handling of the event
to the parent window because this would result in scrolling through
the document even if you are over the input line.

Regards,
Markus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=77a517a467b3aa944e31b170162518f70da3793d

I think it looks ok, I wonder though what changed?, I suppose pEditView is now set where previously it wasn't ( a side effect of the multiline input stuff ). I worry though there might be other events that might cause problems and also need to be ignored :/ Anyway I cherry-picked it to 3.5

Noel