Hello,

On master only (I don't have the problem on 3.5 branch), Base hangs when I
try to close it. I must select "Tables"/"Queries" or others to have the
problem. If I just open a file and close, i don't have this problem.

I attached the result of "thread apply all bt" made after Ctrl-C during the
hang.
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3798832/bt.txt bt.txt

gcc (Debian 4.6.2-12) 4.6.2
java version "1.6.0_24"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11pre) (6b24~pre2-1)

--with-system-boost
--enable-symbols
--enable-ext-barcode
--enable-ext-diagram
--enable-ext-google-docs
--enable-ext-hunart
--enable-ext-nlpsolver
--enable-ext-ct2n
--enable-ext-numbertext
--enable-ext-oooblogger
--enable-ext-pdfimport
--enable-postgresql-sdbc
--enable-ext-presenter-console
--enable-ext-presenter-minimizer
--enable-ext-report-builder
--enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
--enable-ext-scripting-javascript
--enable-ext-typo
--enable-ext-validator
--enable-ext-watch-window
--enable-ext-wiki-publisher
--enable-dbus
--enable-graphite
--enable-evolution2
--enable-werror
--enable-debug
--enable-dbgutil
--enable-crashdump
--enable-kde4
--enable-dependency-tracking
--enable-online-update

Before opening a bug on tracker, I made some research and wonder if it could
be the result of :
2eaa1422a032d6a7ffc72a2abeb3dd3e6248a263 or
81921bec4b81b7e3e87c24a6b4e3cfdd0cced47d but it's just some guess.

Any idea ?

Julien.