On 02/28/2012 11:38 AM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
Let me take this over. I think that we might miss a step in our java
tests that forces the some parts of formulas. We had problems with
this already in our c++ based tests but were able to force them to
en-US too.

I think this might be another case that we need to force it like in
test/source/bootstrapfixture.cxx:95 and 96

Not sure if something like that can also be done from remote (which would be necessary for that sc_complex test). Setting LC_ALL within the relevant makefile is possible, but can get nasty wrt multi-platform. (Another option would be to migrate that test from a qadevOOo based one to a single-process one.)

IMHO it is not a good idea to change the tests so that they no longer
use the sheet names because we have them all over the place and it
will make the test code more complex tha necessary.

That would of course keep the test failing for the OP with --with-lang lacking en-US. Not sure if we want to support that, though.

Stephan