Hey,

2012/2/27 Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida@suse.com>:
On Sat, 2012-02-25 at 17:52 +0100, Maciej Rumianowski wrote:
Time: 8,179
There were 2 failures:
1) checkEmptyCell(complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery)
java.lang.AssertionError:     Query column differences did not return the correct value.
      at
complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery.checkEmptyCell(CheckXCellRangesQuery.java:179)
2) checkFilledCell(complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery)
java.lang.AssertionError:     Query column differences did not return the correct value.
      at
complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery.checkFilledCell(CheckXCellRangesQuery.java:207)

I don't run sc_complex, so I don't know what test fails.  But this
failure could have been triggered by my recent commit to optionally hide
the to total row(s) and/or column(s) under certain conditions.  If
that's the case, and if the test still expects the old behavior, then we
may need to adjust the test code itself to make it pass.

It would be good to get more details on the failed test itself just to
be sure...

This is not related to your work, the failure is a localization problem.

Checking an empty cell...
      Query column differences
      Getting: Arkusz1.C4
      Should have been: Sheet1.C4
    disposing xSheetDoc
E.creating a Spreadsheet document
Getting spreadsheet
Getting a cell from sheet
Checking a filled cell...
      Query column differences
      Getting: Arkusz1.C4
      Should have been: Sheet1.C4

Which means that somehow it did not take the en_US locale data for the
test. If Stephan does not find time in the near future I will try to
have a look at it.

Regards,
Markus