On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 15:19 +0530, Atri Sharma wrote:
The thrilling part of this project is more about in designing and
implementing an innovative UI for navigating in the cliparts. The
connection to openClipart has been implemented a few years ago. Even
if
it may need a small cleanup it shouldn't be the biggest part of the
work.

Need the UI system be completely graphic based?I mean,if we can
implement a command line system which allows the user to type in a
complete expression for e.g. 'Yellow and Round',we can search and rank
the images accordingly and return the results.

Yes, the first thing to be done is the graphical UI part... as the
existing one is bloated and not fit for searching / tagging, etc.

Just to emphasize what I wrote before, the search will be delegated to a
backend we aren't maintaining. We may want to have some local backend...
but that'll come after the UI improvements.

--
Cedric