On llu 20 feb 2012 10:07:08 CET, Andras Timar wrote:
Hi,

Lightprrof grammar checker options UI was enabled for localization in
3.5.0, and many teams have translations. I did not have time to tweak
the makefiles in order to have translations built into the extensions.
Now it's done.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/commit/?id=312a744c1c8a4afce0fe06a4423d97ebb883fc6d

Please cherry-pick to 3-5.

Thanks,