On 02/16/2012 12:18 PM, Matteo Casalin wrote:
I personally find 'if' more legible than ?: and definitely expressions like b = x==y || x==z;
I am not sure if WindowAlign will always have only these 4 members and possibly the author of
the original version wasn't either (thus final else).

Since I am a newbie here, I would vote for a simple 'if' or a 'switch'.
Let me know what is the decision and I will change the code accordingly or... feel free to
change the code and provide an alternative patch.

+1 for switch/break approach!
More legible and open to possible later modifications without
requiring "code decodification" efforts. Hopefully the compiler is
smart enough to generate efficient code for such simple actions.

Whatever somebody chooses to actually put in here is fine with me anyway. (I only "woke up" when I saw the "... ? false : true" construct, which is unnecessarily complex.)

Stephan