Noel Power píše v St 15. 02. 2012 v 10:31 +0000:
On 14/02/12 19:17, Petr Mladek wrote:
It did not work because the test document used linked picture. It
works well with the updated test document. The changes look
reasonable. They work well => I have pushed them into the 3-5 branch,
see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=4ea4f80121eedc7f87d950ea8e15336fb691e52f

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=8015cd2cdbdb05b0048753e12b39fa940add2021

Noel, please ask for review once you have a working solution for 3.4
branch.
the solution for 3.4 is the same, the bogus test document fooled me into
thinking that the part addressed by
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=4ea4f80121eedc7f87d950ea8e15336fb691e52f
was already working in 3.4. I attach a version of that patch back-ported
to 3.4

Yup, it works on 3-4 and looks fine. I have pushed the two fixes there
are well, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=715b102a41eb89aff9cf5cc5e206e98d363274ee
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/filters/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=636abb692afb818b797794ff14384aefe16a7ae2

Thanks for the updated patch for 3.4.