On 14/02/12 10:39, Noel Power wrote:
handle imported picture attribute from MSO Dialog ( fdo#45995 ) needed for 3.5 ( and possibly 3.4... I need to check that ) core:58255c47b1d540fd2493b4ed132aa7fa82da156e
I sorta got mixed up with my comments about these bugs, this one is indeed ( and I always expected it ) valid for 3.4 ( this is the one to do with the ImageURL property in oox )

fix support for embedded images for basic Dialogs ( fdo#45992 ) needed for 3.5 ( and definitely 3.5, didn't notice that ImageURL property wasn't processed for UserForms in oox import when I removed msocximex )
this is the one I thought may be needed for 3.4 but it turns out that the merge badness happened later than I thought and this is not an issue in the 3.4 branch

sorry for the confusion

Noel