Hello all,

I'm building on cygwin with --disable-librsvg, but it failed with

ERROR: The following files could not be found:
ERROR: File not found: giolo.dll
ERROR: File not found: gliblo.dll
ERROR: File not found: gmodulelo.dll
ERROR: File not found: gobjectlo.dll
ERROR: File not found: gthreadlo.dll
ERROR: File not found: intl.dll

in scp2. I've opengrok-ed and found (snipped, see line numbers) [1]

   1605 // RSVG and dependencies
   1606 #if ! defined (SYSTEM_GETTEXT)
   1614     Name = "intl.dll";
   1617 #endif
   1618
   1619 #if ! defined SYSTEM_GLIB
   1627     Name = "gliblo.dll";
   1637     Name = "gthreadlo.dll";
   1647     Name = "gobjectlo.dll";
   1657     Name = "giolo.dll";
   1667     Name = "gmodulelo.dll";
   1670 #endif
   1671
   1672 #if ENABLE_LIBRSVG
   1673 [blah blah]

[1] http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/scp2/source/ooo/file_library_ooo.scp#1605

I'm not sure why we says "RSVG and dependencies" (#1605) but checking for
   #if ENABLE_LIBRSVG
is done later (#1672).

So, I checked and found that 'gettext' is a dependency of: [2]
   glib, pango, gdk-pixbuf, librsvg, and cross_toolset
which 'glib' is a dependency of: [3]
   libgsf, libcroco, pango, gdk-pixbuf and librsvg

[2] http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=gettext&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=build.lst&hist=
[3] http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=glib&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=build.lst&hist=

Checked in same manners,
   pango, gdk-pixbuf, libgsf, and libcroco
are dependencies of 'librsvg' *only*, which in turn we could say that
'glib' is a dependency of 'librsvg' only.

Now, I summarize this as, if we're cross-compiling, we need 'gettext',
but if we --disble-librsvg, we don't need neither 'gettext' nor 'glib'.

So, I'm purposing a *partial* patch (attached) that guard
   #if ENABLE_LIBRSVG
before glib (#1618). But I don't know how to check for cross-compiling
for 'gettext', or is it related at all?

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak