On 02/10/2012 09:01 AM, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Santiago Martinez píše v Čt 09. 02. 2012 v 21:15 +0100:
Hello, in file comphelper/qa/string/test_string.cxx there is a missing
unit test to check the method "islowerAsciiString(rtl::OString
const&)". Attached to this mail there is a patch to add this new test.
Please review.

Looks like you forgot to attach the patch ;-) - can you please re-send?

Sorry to say, but I think its no longer worth it. The only consumer of that function apparently was l10ntools, where I just got rid of it (replacing it with a local function in l10ntools that might or might not finally end up in rtl/string.hxx; all in order to make l10ntools no longer depend on comphelper, which in turn is all in order to allow the new simplified configuration API to be used as deep down as possible in the module hierarchy).

Stephan