On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 16:11 +0100, Riccardo Magliocchetti wrote:
    When you've done that a rm -Rf unxlngi6.pro ; build&&  deliver in scp2
- before re-running make install is prolly what you want to do.

Fixed this issue but now something failing in scp2 during dev-install:

        Fun :-)

... installing module gid_Module_Root_Files_Images ...
DestDir:
Rootpath: /home/rm/src/libo/solver/unxlngx6.pro/installation/opt
:
[error snip]

Does this means that gid_Module_Root_Files_Images is breaking or is it
the next one?

        The answer lies in the tangled mess of perl in
solenv/bin/make_installer.pl and it's solenv/bin/modules/installer/ etc.

        But - in general, I would tend to just read:

        solver/*/bin/setup_osl.inf

        If you scan through there, and compare the mentioned file list with the
files you have in the solver/* 99% of the time there is no need to go
deeper. The scp2 IIRC can cope with missing dependencies too - so lots
of things depend on things that are only conditionally packaged - but it
cannot cope with missing files.

        And I suspect we'd need more of the log to check it out.

    The Library_vcl.mk is becoming a bit of a rats-nest of cut/paste, I

I'll take a look at it.

        Thanks :-)

    I'm surprised we need to disable lingucomponent, linguistic,
lotuswordpro, oovbaapi, vbahelper and wizards to build headless: of
course, quite probably we don't want at least some of those - but did
they really cause build issues ?

Quite the opposite, removing them cause build issues :)

        Ah - quite ;-) I wonder what level of headless stuff is workaround for
other headless stuff ;-)

Will think about that when i'll finally have a build.

        Makes perfect sense. It'd be nice to start getting this in though, it's
fine to have an incomplete feature merged in pieces as you go.

        All the best,

                Michael.